Worthy stuff to watch and read - 28
- How to bring up a baby in the Finnish way - special project by Yle
- Pi day flyer
- Exploiting the DRAM rowhammer bug to gain kernel privileges. Curious way of hacking software through the physical hardware of the RAM chip
Bit flipping works when a hacker-developed app or process accesses two carefully selected rows of memory hundreds of thousands of times in a tiny fraction of a second. By hammering the two "aggressor" memory regions, the exploit can reverse one or more bits in a third "victim" location.
- Flying a drone through Crossrail tunnels in London. Crossrail is a next generation underground transport system that should be released to public in 2018.
- Unreal Engine 4 tech demo - Kite
- Radio Badger fresh episode on web dev, tech stack used by engineers at Red Badger, VR gadgets and testing strategies of No Man's Sky upcoming game
- Story of Double Dick Dude - Upvoted podcast by Reddit
- Processed a fresh batch of stereoscopic pictures, this time from Stratford-upon-Avon town. Do have red-cyan 3D glasses?