- Story by TheGuardian on Pirate Bay co-founder Peter Sunde, currently serving in Swedish prison. He is vegan too.
- David Graeber is pondering the phenomenon of bullshit jobs. It seems that people could legitimately work less in the year 2014, but for some reason this doesn’t happen.
- John Cleese - How to inspire creativity within yourselves. This lecture is dated 1991, but still as brilliant as it was 25 years ago.
- Timelapse from a space station
- John Lewis Christmas special
- Internet Archive and their collection of arcade games
- Spin Tires - simulation of getting your car stuck in the mud of Russian roads, and then getting the car out of the mud
- First batch of the stereoscopic pictures from our trip to Scotland is now available for those, who possess red-cyan 3D glasses (or prefer other means of watching 3D content).
- Going to participate in the upcoming Silicon Milkroundabout on Sunday 16.11. If you are around, come to say hi. We are the badgers.
- New feature is implemented and released to this blog. Now all posts are paginated, and you’ll find links to navigate to the older and newer pages at the bottom of each page.